Sunil Singh, DMD
A native of Mississippi, Dr. Sunil K. Singh is an Atlanta based dentist specializing in general and cosmetic dentistry. He has specific interests in fixed and removable prosthodontics, and is certified in placing implants as part of restorative care. After graduating Tufts University with his Doctor of Dental Medicine, Dr. Singh pursued a residency in Advanced Education in General Dentistry from Florida's Nova Southeastern University.
Following his studies, Dr. Singh served as an associate dentist in Nashville, Tennessee and Indianapolis, Indiana before moving to Atlanta in 2013. Today, Dr. Singh is committed to providing the Atlanta community with quality general and cosmetic dental care. He is an active member in the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) whose purpose is to encourage Excellence through education and advocacy. In accordance, Dr. Singh has accumulated close to 500 hours of continuing education focusing on smile design, fixed and removable prosthodontics, and implant procedure and placement. He is a member of his local Spear Study Club, where he and other dentists meet to discuss cases through a multidisciplinary approach.
In his spare time, Dr. Singh enjoys relaxing with his wife, Vinita, and playing with his 2-year-old daughter, Arya. He likes traveling and loves being out on the water with his family.
- Alabama Implant Institute: June/July 2013
- 2 Part 3-day course on implant placement. 1st Part didactic. 2nd Part placement on live patients
- DOCS Sedation: Dec 2012
- 3-day oral sedation course offering a comprehensive look at the science of sedation, airway management and treatment planning,
- Heartland Dental Care: Communications: April 2009
- 3 day presentation on patient education, team building, and leadership
- Heartland Dental Care: Aesthetics Continuum: Feb, March, Apr. 2008
- 3 part weekend series with Dr.'s Mike Koscrarski and Ed Lowe. Lecture on Aesthetic smile designs, Hands on prep of live patient, and seating of finished case.
- Bell Leadership: July 2008
- World class training in Leadership, Practice Management, and Human Relations
- Rotary Endo
- Weekend workshop with Dr. Bruder
- Weekend workshop with Dr. Buchannan
Academic Honors and Scholarships
- Clinical Achievement Award: in recognition of outstanding clinical competence, excellent patient management skills, ethical conduct and professional etiquette
- Dental Information Systems Expert Award: Teaching Assistant for computer digital software (Axium) and digital radiography (Dimaxis) on all clinical floors
- Honor's Clinical Teacher's Assistant program, Tufts University Dental School: 2004 - 2005
- Clinical Teaching Assistant for Prosthodontics (fixed and removal), Operative dentistry, Endodontics, Emergency clinic & Preclinical activities.
- Mississippi State Scholarships and Dean's list, Mississippi State University : 1997 - 2000